Mr. Magdy Yousef Al-Kurdi
Lawyer & Legal Advisor
1991 : Bachelor’s degree from King Abdul Aziz University in Jeddah Industry and law systems.1998 : Diploma in copyright protection and rights bellowing to it. from International Organization (WIPO) Institution in Dubai.1999 : Diploma in the protection of intellectual property rights. From International Organization (WIPO) Institution in Beirut .
Practical experiences :
1) Legal consultant License No. (402) dated 017/01/19942)
2) Legal practice license No. (10/24) dated 15/03/2003 (during the new law of the practicing lawyers)
3) Arbitrator in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia under the decision of the Minister of Justice No. (1390) for the year 2003.
4) start work in the legal profession and legal consultants since 1991.
5) Member of the Arab Society for the Protection of Industrial Property in 1999.
6) Head of the Department of Intellectual Property and exploitation rights in the ART Company since 1999 and until 2002, and legal adviser to the Rotana company.
7) Member of the Board of the Arab Center for European Studies (CEEA) in Paris.
8) Member of the International Bar Association in 2003 (UIA).
9) Regional Representative of the Organization of International Justice
10) partner and founder and director of the Consultative Group Dr. Saleh pilot and Associates Jeddah / Paris.
11) practiced several cases as an arbitrator or conciliator in chamber of commerce arbitration center in Jeddah.Primary Member in Saudi Bar Association.